Pro Pizza Ovens Shipping Policy Overview
Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping times vary from 1-3 business days and delivery time varies between 3-12 business days if your pizza oven is in stock.
Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via phone and/or email if it's not already evident on the product page(s).
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is in stock and your credit card is approved by our fraud prevention department, the pizza oven ordered will ship within 1-3 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you the tracking information within 24-48 hours of the item being shipped to the email address you provided when checking out.
- We ship daily via UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, USPS, and various Freight Companies to the lower 48 states. Most parcel orders will ship the next business day and freight orders within 3 business days as ordered if the order is submitted before 10am PST (some exceptions apply, some product and part orders shipped via parcel may not ship for up to 3 business days).
- Freight shipping costs are included with any order going ground to the lower 48 states. AK & HI ship by AIR or SEA at additional cost.
- We do not offer Cash On Delivery.
- A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be made.
- Failure to provide this at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items will not be delivered without an appointment.
- A delay in delivery due to erroneous contact information provided at checkout may cause additional storage fees to accrue that will need to be paid by the customer prior to delivery.
Note to International Customers: You are responsible for any and all duties or taxes that may apply. (see details below)
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient because we have no control over these government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be.
- Customs policies vary greatly among countries. Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. We report the amount of the sale on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual purchase amount. It is the customers' responsibility to know the legality of the products ordered in their country. Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country and we cannot keep up with them all. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our products to your country.
As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order. Please contact your local customs office for information.
- To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, consider the following:
- Provide us with a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- We will deduct all additional fees resulting from refused international shipments from your refund.
- If we are charged for your taxes and duties on the shipment or incur any penalty or lawsuit related to your order or shipment, we will post the charge to your credit card.
- If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we will not issue you a refund since local laws and regulations determine the fate of the package. If we do receive the package back after being seized, you are still responsible for the shipping charges and any other fees plus penalties incurred.
- We ship via UPS, Fedex or USPS for small parts and accessories, and freight for large products.
- If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive.
- If there are any products damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that's damaged.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds
- All orders canceled are subject to an administration fee equal to 5% of the total order amount, whether or not your order has shipped. This is a fee that covers administrative and personnel fees.
- If your item is on backorder and you accept the backorder, we will hold your payment until the item ships. If you decide to cancel before a backorder arrives and is processed for shipping, we will not charge a fee.
- If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for all shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
- From time to time, a pizza oven may run out of stock at our warehouse and the website was not updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will call and/or send you an email right after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes are available in case you are interested in getting a pizza oven sooner.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival, inclement weather, or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- If the arrival time changes on your order, you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute for a different pizza oven, or cancel the order altogether.
- Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
The following section will give you the essential information about what to expect with the delivery of your item. If you purchased one of our large and heavy items your item will ship freight LTL and will be delivered via a lift gate truck.
Important Freight LTL Shipment Information
- When the item reaches your city or a city near yours the freight dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. The item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment.
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday thru Friday. The delivery times can only be scheduled in 4 hour delivery windows of 8am - 12pm or 12pm - 4pm. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may differ. A fixed delivery time cannot be scheduled. Example 9am. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
- Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
- The item will be delivered via a lift gate truck with one delivery person. It will be placed at your curb or the closet area near your curb. Due to the large size, it will not be possible to be placed at your door.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet. If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials.
How to Handle Exceptions or Discrepancies at time of Pizza Oven Delivery (Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing)
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit.
- Pro Pizza Ovens recommends IMMEDIATE inspection, with driver present, to verify damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on carrier’s paperwork and notify Pro Pizza Ovens immediately.
IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier
Carton packaging has excessive damage with the exposed pizza oven
- Refuse shipment
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Notify Pro Pizza Ovens immediately. We will work with the freight company to have it returned and another unit shipped out.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by phone at 1-877-486-4335 and/or email at firstname.lastname@example.org