Pro Pizza Ovens Return and Refund Policy
At Pro Pizza Ovens we strive to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase from us. But we understand, some items just do not meet your needs or expectations. If you become dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please let us know and we will do our best to make it right.
Below outlines our Return and Refund policy. Please read this before making your purchase.
- All products requested for return must be in brand new, 100% resalable condition in their original packaging within 30 days of delivery. Your refund will be that of your initial purchase cost MINUS all applicable shipping costs. This includes all shipping costs incurred by Pro Pizza Ovens to ship your item to you and have it returned to our warehouse(s).
- If you are requesting a return due to our error, you will not be responsible for any shipping costs.
- Given that shipping is very expensive for both parcel and freight today, we ask that you please be sure the item you are purchasing fits your design, needs, and space you are planning to place it in. This will ensure you are more than satisfied with your order!
Expected Return Condition
- Once a return is authorized after meeting the above conditions, you may return your item(s). The condition of the return is ultimately not determined by Pro Pizza Ovens but that of the manufacturer in which the item you purchased. As a general guideline to ensure a safe return, your item must be in the original shipping package at delivery. That includes, if freight, the crate in which it was delivered in, or in the case of parcel, the same packaging it was delivered in. If it is returned in separate packaging, the manufacturer will not take it back and a refund will not be issued.
- All refunds will be paid back to the original form of payment used when purchasing the item and only if the product is returned in 100% resalable condition. No exceptions.
- If you are returning a product that is due to a manufacturer defect or we sent you the wrong item, we will first work with you to resolve the issue or get the item replaced. You will not be responsible for shipping costs.
- All returns that are not due to damage will have original shipping costs as well as return shipping costs deducted from your final refund.
All returned items must be in unused, 100% resalable condition, and in their original packaging including all original components. A good rule of thumb is to package it in the same manner you received it. Items are also subject to a restocking fee if charged by the manufacturer.
- If you are trying to return an item that is not in its original condition at delivery, is missing parts or damaged, then unfortunately we cannot accept it. If an item is returned and found to have any of the above, no credit will be issued and no refund processed. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure all conditions are met prior to their return.
- Prior to returning your item, please contact us for a Return Authorization Number. This number is required prior to any return. And any returns that do not have a Return Authorization Number issued may be subject to additional fees. Once you have received a Return Authorization Number from us, you have 7 days to return the item(s).
- Once your return has been processed, we will issue a refund to the credit card you used to make your purchase. You can expect to receive your refund within 10-15 business days after return has been processed and approved. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund being issued. After your refund has been issued, it is strictly between the banks and we have no control to expedite this process.
Damaged/Missing Items in Shipment
- Once your order is received we strongly suggest you check it for damage or missing parts immediately. If an order surpasses 30 days of the delivery date, we cannot process a return for you.
- If damage occurred during shipping, please contact us immediately to help resolve the issue.
- If you do not contact Pro Pizza Ovens during the first 30 days after delivery for damage or missing parts, we can only assume your order was received in perfect condition. Outside of this window we cannot process a return, and missing parts may be charged full retail price if deemed necessary by the manufacturer.
- All orders that are Custom are not applicable for returns. Please ensure that you have consulted with our team at Pro Pizza Ovens and/or your contractor before ordering to ensure what you are ordering is the correct item for your build.
- A restocking fee of 10% may be assessed on any non-custom item returned or exchanged. This is manufacturer dependent and will be relayed to you when processing the return.
To request a Return Authorization Number, please follow these steps:
- Contact us at email@example.com for a Return Authorization Number.
- You will receive the Return Authorization Number via email once it is issued to us by the manufacturer. Please write this RMA Number on the outside of the return package to avoid delays with your refund. We also recommend including a printout within your return shipping box.
- Please mail the item(s) you are returning, along with a copy of the original invoice or packing slip to the address provided in the Return Authorization Number email we sent you in step 1.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refusal of Your Order
- If for any reason you decide to refuse receipt of your original order and the item is returned, a refund will be issued for the item, MINUS all applicable original and return shipping costs, as well as a restocking fee.